Malaika Arora is an Indian actress, model, VJ, and TV character who appears in Hindi-language films. In 2008, she made her debut as a filmmaker alongside her previous husband Arbaaz Khan, founding the business Arbaaz Khan Creations, which produced the Dabangg film series. She has been as a lead in films such as Kaante (2002) and EMI (2008). Arora also appeared in Chaiyya Chaiyya (1998), Gur Naalo Ishq Mitha (1998), Maahi Ve (2002), Kaal Dhamaal (2005), and Munni Badnaam Hui (2010). To find out more about Malaika’s life, including her bio, age, height, weight, career, marriage, and net worth, continue reading to the end.
- Malaika Arora Early Life
- Malaika Arora Age
- Malaika Arora Physical Features
- Malaika Arora's fitness secrets
- Malaika Arora: Quick Facts
- Malaika Arora Career
- Malaika Arora: Brand Endorsements
- Malaika Arora Husband
- Malaika Arora Movies
- Malaika Arora TV Shows
- Malaika Arora Social Media Presence
- Malaika Arora Net Worth
- Malaika Arora Favorite Things
Malaika Arora Early Life
Malaika was born in Thane, Maharashtra, on October 23, 1973. Joyce Polycarp, her mother, is a Malayali Christian, and Anil Arora, her father, is a Punjabi Hindu from the Indian border town of Fazilka who served in the Indian Merchant Navy. When Malaika was 11 years old, her parents divorced, and she moved to Chembur with her mother and Amrita Arora, her sister.
Malaika Arora Education
Malaika finished secondary school at Swami Vivekanand School in Chembur. She also graduated from Holy Cross High School Thane, where she studied through the ninth grade.
Malaika Arora enrolled at Jai Hind College, Churchgate, but could not complete her studies because of professional obligations. Before beginning her modeling career, she resided in Borla Society, Chembur, situated beside Basant Talkies.
Malaika Arora Age
She is 50 years old as she was born in 1973.
Malaika Arora Physical Features
Malaika Arora is a gorgeous and glamorous lady with versatile acting skill. She is famous for her sensational figure with body measurements of 34-27-35. Her figure is perfect for everything. The actress has been flaunting her perfect breast size of 34 inches, wearing a possible bra size 34B.
Malaika Arora Height
She is 5 feet 3 inches or 161 cm tall.
Malaika Arora Weight
She weighs 53 kg or 117 pounds.
Malaika Arora’s fitness secrets
She works out for 20 minutes. Aside from that, she engages in a variety of activities on alternate days, such as swimming, running, aerobics, pilates, stretching exercises, yoga meditation, and so on. Malaika further mentioned that she begins her yoga practice with Surya Namaskar and then moves on to ashtanga vinyasa asana.
She consumes nutritious foods and stays hydrated. Her last meal of the day is at 7:00 p.m. She brings a home-cooked dinner with her. She begins her day with jeera water or lemon juice. She starts her day with almonds and then eats rice with chicken, veggies, or whole grains for lunch, ensuring a healthy mix of excellent fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
Malaika Arora: Quick Facts
|Known as||Malaika Arora|
|Full Name||Malaika Arora|
|Date of Birth||23 October 1973|
|Birth Place||Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Age||50 years old|
|Father||Anil Arora (Merchant Navy)|
|Sister||Amrita Arora (Younger, Actress )|
|Education||Degree in Economics and a minor in Communications|
|School||Swami Vivekananda School in Chembur in Mumbai|
Holy Cross High School in Thane
|College||Jai Hind College, near Churchgate Mumbai|
|Boyfriend||Arbaaz Khan (Actor) Arjun Kapoor (Actor)|
Son- Arhaan Khan
|Favourite Dish||Rice with Sambhar, Fish Curry, Tea Cake|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Chunky Pandey, Rahul Khanna|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Helen|
|Favourite Colour||Not known|
|Favourite Labels||Fenty by Rihanna, Goop by Gwyneth Paltrow|
|Favourite Restaurant||Not known|
|Favourite Sport||Not known|
|Favourite Perfume Brand||Tom Ford’s Black Orchid|
|Favourite Destination||Goa, Greece, Caribbean Island|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches, 161 cm|
|Waist Size||27 inches|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Biceps Size||35 inches|
|Chest Size||34 inches|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
Malaika Arora Career
When stunning Malaika was 17 years old she bean her modeling profession. Maxim Magazine named her the Sexiest Woman in the World. When MTV India launched operations, she was chosen as one of the VJs.
She began her career as an interviewer and then co-hosted the shows Love Line and Style Check with Cyrus Broacha. Malaika then began her career as a model, starring in several ads for album tracks such as Bally Sagoo’s “Gur Naalo Ishq Mitha” alongside Jas Arora and item numbers like “Chaiyya Chaiyya” in Bollywood film Dil Se…in the year of 1998.
Well-known actress Malaika appeared in the item song “Munni Badnaam Hui” in the film Dabangg, which was produced by her ex-husband Arbaaz Khan, in 2010. On 12th March 2011, the gorgeous actress Malaika helped create a world record by leading a choreographed dance to “Munni Badnaam” with 1235 people.
Malaika became a celebrity endorser for Taiwan Excellence in 2012. She backed Dabur’s 30-plus. She said that she never wanted to be an actress.
She performed live with Atif Aslam, Shaan, and Bipasha Basu at the LG Arena in Birmingham and The O2 Arena in London. She stated in 2014 that she would feature in the Farah Khan-directed action comedy-drama film Happy New Year as a cameo.
Malaika Arora Television Career
There were three judges in the Nach Baliye television show, one of whom was Malaika. It began airing on Star One in mid-2005. In Nach Baliye 2, which began in the fourth quarter of 2006, she returned as a judge. He gave several item numbers as examples to the contestants of the show. He was featured as a judge in the Star One program Zara Nachke Dikha. He served as a judge for Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in 2010.
In the reality show India’s Got Talent, Malaika serves as a judge. In 2019 she judged and hosted MTV Supermodel of the Year and in 2020 she will judge India’s Best Dancer.
Malaika Arora: Brand Endorsements
Malaika is a famous model and actress from India. Such celebrities definitely become brand endorsements. Malaika is one such celebrity who is the brand endorsements of countless brands such as Coffee (1993), Pizza Hut (2003), Oriflame Cosmetics (2006), Streax Pro Hair Straightener and Hair Color (2010), Emami Zandu Balm (2010), Dabur 30 Plus Energiser (2012), Sunsilk (2012), Swipe 3D Tablet (2012), Taiwan Excellence Care (2013), Gillette Shave or Crave campaign (2012), APL Footwear (2016), Magnum Ice-cream (2017), Richfeel products and services (2017), Los Angeles Tourism (2018), and a lot more.
Aside from modeling, Malaika promotes her business initiatives on every online and offline channel, including The Label Life, a premium lifestyle company she co-founded with Sussanne Khan and Bipasha Basu, and Diva Yoga, a yoga facility in Bandra.
Malaika Arora Husband
Malaika married Bollywood actor-director-producer Arbaaz Khan in 1998, whom she met while shooting on a coffee advertisement. From the moment she married Arbaaz till they divorced, she went by the name Malaika Arora Khan.
They announced their separation on March 28, 2016, claiming compatibility concerns. The couple filed for divorce on May 11, 2017. Arhaan Khan, her son with Arbaaz was born on 9th November 2002.
According to the Bandra Family Court settlement, Malaika gets custody of the boy following the divorce, while Arbaaz has visiting rights to his son.
Secondly, Malaika’s relationship with Arjun Kapoor rumors first surfaced in 2017. Arjun is 12 years Malaika’s junior. In 2019, the couple openly declared their relationship.
They spent New Year’s Eve 2021 (December 31, 2020) with friends and family in Goa. Arjun and Malaika allegedly divorced in January 2022. However, Arjun quickly posted a photo of the pair together on Instagram to disprove the claims.
Malaika Arora Movies
- Dil Se..in Chaiyya Chaiyya in 1998
- Pyar Ke Geet in Dholna in 199
- Bichhoo in Ekwari Tak Le in 2000
- Indian in Yeh Pyar in 2001
- Maa Tujhhe Salaam(cameo appearance) in 2002
- Kaante as Lisa in 2002
- Kaal in Kaal Dhamaal in 2005
- Heyy Babyy in Heyy Babyy in 2007
- Athidhi in Rathraina (Telugu) in 2007
- Om Shanti Om in Deewangi Deewangi in 2007
- Welcome in Hoth Rasiley in 2007
- EMI as Nancy in 2008
- Helloo India(cameo appearance) in 2009
- Prem Kaa Game in I Wanna Fall in Love in 2010
- Housefull as Pooja in 2010
- Dabangg in Munni Badnaam Hui in 2010
- Gabbar Singh in Kevvu Keka (Telugu film) in 2012
- Housefull 2 in Anarkali Disco Chali in 2012
- Dabangg 2 in Pandey Ji Seeti in 2012
- Happy New Year(cameo appearance) in 2014
- Dolly Ki Doli in Fashion Khatam Mujh Par in 2015
- Pataakha in Hello Hello in 2018
- An Action Heroin Aap Jaisa Koi in 2022
Malaika Arora TV Shows
- Club MTV in 1997 —Host
- MTV Loveline in 1999 –Host
- MTV Style Check in 2002—Host
- Style Mantra in 2004 –Host
- Nach Baliye in 2005-2006 –Judge
- Zara Nachke Dikha in 2008
- Dhoom Macha De in 2008 –Host
- Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan in 2008 –Herself
- Perfect Bride in 2009 –Judge
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in 2010: 2015 –Judge
- India’s Got Talent in 2012-2018; 2022 –Judge
- Swaragini in 2015 –Herself
- Power Couple in 2015-2016 –Host/presenter
- India’s Next Top Model in 2017-2018 –Judge
- MTV Supermodel of the Year in 2019-2021 –Judge
- India’s Best Dancer in 2020-present –Judge
- Moving in with Malaika in 2022-present –Herself
Malaika Arora Social Media Presence
Malaika Arora Net Worth
Malaika Arora is one of the Bollywood industry’s highest-paid item ladies. Malaika demands one crore for a single-item number song. She also receives money from numerous brand sponsorships. Malaika Arora’s yearly salary exceeds 12 crore. She has presented a number of shows. Malaika Arora’s fee for each episode of the show is 5 lakh rupees. Her net worth is increasing year after year as a result of these many sources of income. Her net worth is estimated to be $10 million.
Malaika Arora Favorite Things
- Food– Fish-curry rice, Dosa, Idli and sambar
- Actor—Shah Rukh Khan, Chunky Pandey, Rahul Khanna, Hrithik Roshan
- Actress—Dipika Padukone, Gigi Hadid
- Shopping Places (LA) – Westfield Century City
- Beauty Icon – Elizabeth Taylor
- Cuisine – Spanish, Japanese
- Suburban Restaurants – Olive, Seijo & the Soul Dish
- Food & Restaurants In Mumbai – Wasabi at the Taj, Thali at Chetna and Rajdhani
- Street Food – Bade Miya and Ranjit’s Vada Pav at Khar
- Fashion Designers – Wendell Rodricks, Hemant Trivedi, Malini Ramani, Monisha Jaising, Seema Khan
- Comfort Food – Biryani
- Make-Up Essential – Blush
- Residential Area In Mumbai – Cadbury House at Mahalaxmi
- Off-Beat Place (LA) – Amoeba vintage records shop
- LA Hotel – Dream Hollywood
- Fragrance – Bvlgari AQVA
- For Sunday Brunch – Mysore Café at Matunga
- Mumbai Shoe Shop – Rinaldi at Colaba
- Tourist Destination – New York City
- Los Angeles Beaches – Venice Beach, Manhattan Beach
- Must-Have LA Experience – Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
- LA Coffee Shop – Intelligentsia Coffee, Abbot Kinney Boulevard
- Travel Companion – Son, Arhaan Khan
- Must-Try LA local Sport – Surfing at Surf Rider Beach in Malibu
- LA Venue For Instagrammable Photos – Arts District
- Exercise Activity – Pilates
- Mumbai Stores – Kimaya, Ensemble
Who is Malaika Arora?
Malaika Arora is an Indian actress, model, VJ, and TV character who appears in Hindi-language movies.
How old is Malaika Arora?
She is 50 years old as she was born in 1973.
Is Malaika Arora married?
Yes, she is married twice. She first married Arbaaz Khan. The couple got divorced for some reason. After a while, Malaika began dating Arjun Kapoor, and in 2022, Malaika and Arjun Kapoor married.
Does Malaika Arora have son?
Yes, she has a son with Arbaaz Khan, named Arhaan Khan.
Did Malaika Arora have C section?
C-section (Caesarean) delivery for Malaika Arora. She’s 47, yet she doesn’t look like a parent, especially one who had her first child over 20 years ago.
Conclusion–-Friends, this is all about Malaika Arora’s bio, age, weight, height, spouse, and net worth. She is an Indian actress and Tv personality. We hope you have liked the blog. If you like it, please inform and share it with your friends and on your social media account. If you have any feedback, then definitely tell us by going to the Contact US form, You can email me or follow me on social media. We will meet you soon with a new blog, till then Stay tuned to my blog, Thank you.